Big govt, Courts, Politics

Justice Department Report Blindsides Comey

ames Comey was, at one time, head of the FBI. As Director, he was responsible for handing the country’s biggest investigations.

But what we’ve learned over the last few years is that Comey wasn’t acting to the high standards of the agency. In fact, he frequently violated what the FBI should or shouldn’t do, based on his own personal views.

Comey testified before Congress how important the FBI’s work is. He even told Trump himself that leaks harm their ability to enforce the law if everyone know what the FBI is doing. Read more…

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

Democrats Quietly go “Fishing” for Kavanaugh

If you thought Democrats were ready to let go of their intrinsic partisan hatred of Justice Brett Kavanaugh, think again. House Judiciary Committee chairman Representative Jerry Nadler (D-CA) and Representative Henry Johnson (D-GA) just asked the National Archives to release more documents related to Kavanaugh’s service during the George W. Bush administration. “Chairman Nadler’s request is so far outside the scope of judicial ethics, it’s harassment,” said Representative Doug Collins, the committee’s ranking Republican, who went on to slam the move as a “fishing expedition.” Pelosi’s minions are already well beyond political precedent for going after a GOP nominee…after he’s been confirmed to the Court. This is a chicken that will come home to roost next year.

Here’s more from The Daily Caller…

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee asked the National Archives Tuesday to release documents from Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s service in the George W. Bush White House.

The request tracks Democratic promises to scrutinize Kavanaugh even after his confirmation to the Supreme Court.

“The Senate Judiciary Committee received only a small fraction of Justice Kavanaugh’s White House records before voting on his nomination,” Democratic Reps. Jerry Nadler of California and Henry Johnson of Georgia wrote in a letter to the Archives. Nadler chairs the Judiciary Committee, while Johnson leads a subcommittee that oversees the federal bench.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

Dems Go After Mueller for Hearing Gone Wrong

The Left is losing it after former special counsel Robert Mueller single-handedly sunk their entire collusion delusion lifeboat in Wednesday’s hearing. Left wing “filmmaker” Michael Moore got especially personal in his attack against the former witch hunt ringmaster, tweeting: “A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions…I said it in 2017, and Mueller confirmed it today-all you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller-just STFU from now on.” Is it too much to hope they follow his advice? And now new evidence is suggesting Mueller actually conspired to hide evidence of deep state collusion. The rabbit hole is getting ever deeper.

Here’s more from Fox News…

Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s mythic profile — built over a period of two years by Trump detractors hoping his investigation and later his testimony would pave the way for the president’s removal from office — took a hit Wednesday as the veteran lawman was seen stumbling through questions and at times unclear about the contents of his own report.

Now, some of President Trump’s biggest critics are turning their ire toward the legend himself, panning his performance at this high-stakes forum, even though Mueller repeatedly made clear he did not wish to testify in the first place.

“Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster,” Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe tweeted, in reference to Mueller’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee. Tribe is an outspoken critic of Trump who often calls for his impeachment and indictment. He noted Mueller’s appearance failed to provide the made-for-TV moment that Democrats could rally behind in their efforts to bring down the president.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

Mueller, the “Magician of Omission”?

A quiet deep dive into former special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on the collusion delusion reveals that he may have deliberately left out critical details that would expose the investigation for what it was-a witch hunt. From The Hill: “The evidence I reviewed suggests Mueller’s handiwork may be exposed for glaring omissions that, when brought to public light, leave key questions unanswered, especially about how the FBI’s unprecedented probe of the Trump campaign started.” AG Barr’s handpicked investigator is looking into if and when FBI sources were put into contact with the Trump campaign for the purpose of surveillance. We think the answer is fairly obvious, but we’ll wait.

Here’s more from The Hill…

While most of the political world focused its attention elsewhere, special prosecutor John Durham’s team quietly reached out this summer to a lawyer representing European academic Joseph Mifsud, one of the earliest and most mysterious figures in the now closed Russia-collusion case.

An investigator told Swiss attorney Stephan Roh that Durham’s team wanted to interview Mifsud, or at the very least review a recorded deposition the professor gave in summer 2018 about his role in the drama involving Donald Trump, Russia and the 2016 election.

The contact, confirmed by multiple sources and contemporaneous email, sent an unmistakable message: Durham, the U.S. attorney handpicked by Attorney General William Barr to determine whether the FBI committed abuses during the Russia investigation, is taking a second look at one of the noteworthy figures and the conclusions of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

IG: Comey Was Secretly Trying to Build a Case Against Trump

A forthcoming report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz alleges that former FBI Director James Comey was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president. “Even as he [Comey] repeatedly assured Trump that he was not a target, the former director was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president, while at times acting as an investigative agent,” reported RealClearInvestigations’ Paul Sperry. This bombshell reinforces the fact that the “Russia collusion” investigation was nothing but a witch hunt all along.

Here’s more from The Daily Wire…

According to RealClearInvestigations, a soon-to-be-filed report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz alleges that former FBI Director James Comey “was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president, while at times acting as an investigative agent.”

In a lengthy report published Monday, RealClearInvestigations’ Paul Sperry reveals what he says might be the answer to one of the most “enduring and consequential” of questions involving the Russia probe: Why did Comey tell Trump privately that he wasn’t the target of an investigation but then refuse to say the same publicly?

It was this refusal that was the fatal wedge between the two that ultimately resulted in the president unceremoniously firing Comey, an action that triggered accusations of “obstruction of justice” against Trump, one of the two focuses of the Robert Mueller investigation.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

Clinton Flew Epstein’s Jet with Underage Girls

Former President Bill Clinton denied on Monday knowing anything about billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking of underage minors, but new developments put Bill Clinton on 27 trips on Epstein’s airplane. Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff told Fox News, “I actually attempted to interview Clinton, but he did not agree to do so, and I know from the pilot logs, and these are pilot logs… you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went. He was a guest of Epstein’s 27 times. Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him, and many times he did not,” Sarnoff continued. “Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls. There are initials, and there are names of many, many girls on that private plane.” Of course, none of this comes as any surprise, but it begs the question why the FBI let Epstein and Slick Willy off the hook.

Here’s more from The Daily Wire…

Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff told Fox News’ Shannon Bream on Monday night that there were “underage girls” on accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s plane when former President Bill Clinton traveled on it — at times without his Secret Service detail.

Fox News’ Lukas Mikelionis reports that Sarnoff is the executive director of Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking and is the author of the book “TrafficKing: The Jeffrey Epstein Case.” The Fox News segment followed the recent developments in the Epstein case that have occured after the financier was arrested on Saturday on child sex trafficking charges.

Sarnoff made the remarks in response to the following statement from Clinton on Monday:

President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Issues

Clinton Pal Indicted for Sex Trafficking

Sleazeball Clinton crony Jeffrey Epstein has just been indicted on two counts of sex trafficking. “The victims described herein were as young as 14 years old at the time they were abused…and were, for various reasons, often particularly vulnerable to exploitation,” court documents revealed. “Epstein intentionally sought out minors and knew that many of his victims were in fact under the age of 18.” The documents also reveal that Epstein created and maintained a “vast network” and operation from at least 2002 to 2005, and among his frequent clientele treated to services by these exploited young girls on his private island were global elites, including Bill Clinton.

Here’s more from Fox News…

An indictment alleging sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy was unsealed Monday morning against billionaire financier and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who is set to make his first appearance in a New York City federal court later in the day.

Prosecutors allege Epstein, the 66-year-old wealthy hedge fund manager arrested on Saturday, preyed on “dozens” of victims as young as 14.

“The victims described herein were as young as 14 years old at the time they were abused…and were, for various reasons, often particularly vulnerable to exploitation,” prosecutors wrote in court documents. “Epstein intentionally sought out minors and knew that many of his victims were in fact under the age of 18.”

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

Nunes: Second Mueller Probe Based on Dubious Dossier

Representative Devin Nunes (R-CA), the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, revealed that Mueller’s secretive special counsel “second scope” memo was nearly entirely based on the unverified and now debunked Steele dossier. “[Mueller] used the dossier for the second scope memo. DOJ, FBI stonewalled us. Mueller stonewalled us. Now we’ve finally been able to see it,” Nunes said in an interview with Fox News. This “second memo,” which lays out still secret investigative targets for the collusion/delusion investigation, still remains mostly redacted in which its full-throated fabrications remain secret.

Here’s more from Washington Examiner…

The ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee revealed more details about the now-concluded special counsel investigation’s guidelines, saying on Thursday that Mueller’s second scope memo was based on the unverified Steele dossier nearly in its entirety.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News he’d reviewed still-classified materials related to then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s memos outlining the breadth of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation. He said the bulk of the information in the second scope memo came from the dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent who was hired by the opposition research firm Fusion GPS through funding from the Clinton campaign and the DNC during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Nunes claimed today that the allegations about Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort in the second scope memo were based on the dossier.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Issues, Politics

Supreme Court Tosses Ruling against Christian Bakers

The Supreme Court tossed a lower court ruling this week against Aaron and Melissa Klein, two Christian Oregon bakers who refused to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. “This is a victory for Aaron and Melissa Klein and for religious liberty for all Americans,” First Liberty president Kelly Shackelford said in a statement. “The Constitution protects speech, popular or not, from condemnation by the government. The message from the Court is clear. Government hostility toward religious Americans will not be tolerated.” The ruling followed last month’s decision by the Justices in favor of a Christian Colorado baker being targeted by a hostile state commission citing him for violating a state anti-discrimination law. In other words, it’s still safe to be a Christian in America…for now.

Here’s more from Fox News…

The Supreme Court on Monday threw out a ruling against two Oregon bakers who refused to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple.

The couple, Melissa and Aaron Klein, cited religious beliefs as their reason for not providing services for a gay wedding. This touched off the latest in a series of such cases making headlines in recent years. During the court’s last term, justices ruled in favor of a Colorado baker in a similar situation, stating that a state body demonstrated improper hostility toward the baker’s religion in finding that he violated a state anti-discrimination law.

On Monday, the Supreme Court sent the Klein case back down to a lower court “for further consideration in light of” their Colorado decision.

Read More...

Big govt, Courts, Politics

DOJ Gives Congress “Spying” Details

The Justice Department handed over more “spying” details to Congress on Monday concerning the Deep State’s targeting of the 2016 Trump campaign. Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd wrote in a letter to the House and Senate Judiciary committees that “The Department has made existing office space in Washington available for this work” and that it will “be funded out of the U.S. Attorney’s Salaries and Expenses appropriation.” Per the letter, Attorney General William Barr’s personnel are officially setting up shop to conduct a “broad in scope and multifaceted” review “intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals.” In other words, the fit’s about to hit the shan.

Here’s more from The Hill…

The Justice Department on Monday offered more details to Congress on the investigation that Attorney General William Barr ordered into the intelligence collection on the Trump campaign ahead of the 2016 election.

In a letter to the House and Senate Judiciary committees, Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said that the inquiry is being primarily conducted by U.S. attorney John Durham out of Justice Department offices in Washington, D.C.

Boyd wrote that Durham, the U.S. attorney from Connecticut, is receiving assistance from a “number of U.S. Attorney’s Office personnel and other Department employees.”

Read More...